Thursday, May 5, 2011

Replying to your comments

All the following are my replies to the comments I got on my "Google Answers" series.

LOL, the gayness of our idols affects the nature of our fandom for them! Even though in reality, we never had, have, or will have a chance. Pathetic but... practical in a way. As for Dumbledore, it's probably just a clarifying thing. "Hey, Holly told me Dumbledore was gay. Imma google it just in case she's messing with me." -Becca
Becca, do you have any idea how many celebrity guys are openly gay and still have hoards of fan girls who claim to want to have their children? A lot. There are also a lot of straight celebrities forced into gay fantasies by males and females alike (I'm looking at you, yaoi fans). And Bikachu, I do not mess around when it comes to Harry Potter. On another note, thanks for being a commenter for so long. It makes me so happy every time I see a new comment from you. Please continue! Haha.


Disc golf sounds fun. You should do another one of these. :D -Angie
Done and done. I hope you enjoyed the Google answers. I'd love it if you would tell me what you want to see more of. It would give me ideas for more posts.


Lol I learned something today! I didn't know Dumbledore was gay I just thought he was a Pedo. -Benjamin
I don't like Ben. He pushed me off a desk the other day. He confused some random GUY for me today. Ben, are you trying to make me dislike you? You know what, as a punishment for considering Dumbledore to be a pedophile, I am sending Pedobear to your house. You won't know when he will get there, and you won't know how, but he will be there. Most likely while you're in the shower. Actually, that sounds disturbing. I take that back. But I don't like you at all right now. Oh, wait... you helped me move. Nevermind, I like you again. Just don't call wonderful, innocent, amazing, beautiful characters pedophiles again.


I love the answer to the first question XD. LOL @ the pancake picture. :D -Angee
Haha, thanks! And yes, pancake orgy FTW.


"You are so hot you are losing brain cells." Why, thank you! -Sarah Palmer
Your welcome, sexy. Haha. Just joking around. Or am I? No, seriously, I am joking. I don't roll that way. I mean, you probably are sexy, but not to me. I mean... oh, I'm just going to shut up now. You know what I mean.


xkcd.com

2 comments:

  1. Do me a favor and rethink ur choice of text color against ur black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said text color, not BG color! Now I'm blinded!

    ReplyDelete