Saturday, April 30, 2011

Answering Google Questions

All of these questions were the top suggestions when typing "is d" into Google.

Is Daniel Tosh gay?
Well, I am not sure who Daniel Tosh is, but I have serious concerns about why so many people care about the nature of his sexuality. Is it really all that important? And to answer your question: probably not.

Is Darren Criss gay?
First off, let me commend Darren Criss for becoming famous enough to be such a high suggestion in Google. Let me now scold the internet for being so stupid and shallows as to be asking this so much. No, Darren Criss is not gay. He plays a gay character on Glee, yes, but he is an ACTOR, meaning he is ACTING. And yes, I will admit that many people who play gay characters are gay in real life as well, but that doesn't mean they all are. And again, an actors sexuality should not be this important to people and I really don't see why they care.

Is diet soda bad for you?
Hm... let me consult a can of Diet Coke from my fridge and get back to you on that.
<5 minutes later>
Yes. Yes, it is. I mean, the second ingrediant is "carmel color" and it contains things that only act as a preservative. It's crap in a can, but it tastes okay and the word "diet" helps people feel better about themselves. So, enjoy your belly fat, consumer.

Is David Tutera gay?
Please see my answer to the first question. The same holds true here.

Is dance a sport?
Sure, why not. Anything can be anything if you really want it to be. But if you ask me, if disc golf can be considered a serious sport, so can dance. (although dance is far more athletic that disc golf)

Is Dumbledore gay?
Yes. But it is REALLY sad that now people feel the need to even question fictional character's sexuality.

Is Diet Coke bad for you?
I believe I have already shown this to be a yes.

Is Daniel Radcliffe gay?
*bangs head against wall* No. No, he is not.

Is David Tutera married?
I'm not even going to answer this because I know that at least 60 % of the people asking this question were actually wondering if he was married to a guy.

Is Drake Jewish?
I don't know, I'm just glad you weren't asking if he was gay.

"And I wanna know no matter where these feet will go that you'll swear you'll always be there in the dark for me to find. I wanna shine."- Shine by The Caulden Road (http://youtu.be/62ZsTOaO-4Y)

3 comments:

  1. LOL, the gayness of our idols affects the nature of our fandom for them! Even though in reality, we never had, have, or will have a chance.
    Pathetic but... practical in a way.
    As for Dumbledore, it's probably just a clarifying thing. "Hey, Holly told me Dumbledore was gay. Imma google it just in case she's messing with me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disc golf sounds fun.
    You should do another one of these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I learned something today!
    I didn't know Dumbledore was gay I just thought he was a Pedo.

    ReplyDelete