Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Answering Google Questions 3

These questions were found by typing "where is" into Google search and looking at the top suggestions. These questions were answered under the influence of coconut cream pie.

Where is my refund?
Well, if you are anything like us, it's already in your bank account and you didn't even notice. I would check that first. If it isn't there, try the IRS website for more information.

Where is Chuck Norris?
Under your mom.

Where is the love?
Hidden beneath the hate, the hurt, and the smog.

Where is the love lyrics?
Under the name of every love song ever written. Trust me, there are a lot. I would suggestion "Silly Little Love Songs" Glee Cast version. It is sung by the amazing Darren Criss, making it instantly awesome. The lyrics are the part with his voice in case you were looking for them.

Where is bin Laden's body?
Floating in the ocean somewhere from what I have heard. He's sleeping with the fishes, you know.

Where is Osama bin Laden's body?
I like that you have improved the preciseness of this question by including his first name. Please see the question prior to this for the answer.

Where is islamabad?
Better question: What the eff is islamabad? Or is it a who?

Where is my mind?
I don't know, but if you find it please tell me if you see mine as well. It has been missing for so long, I do miss it sometimes.

Where is Tunisia?
I have no idea. Is it a place? My guess is Alabama.

Where is my mind lyrics?
Find your mind and maybe you will find the lyrics written on it.

http://www.xkcd.com
"Life sucks, and then you die."

No comments:

Post a Comment