Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Questions

...I had a excellent opening to this blog not a moment ago. But that was also when this post was titled "Questions and Yaoi." As soon as I started writing though, I realized I had no real reason to bring up yaoi other than the fact that my friends and I are writing one. But I'm not going to tell you about it. Ever. Don't ask.

Right now I am waiting for my wonderful friends on social networking sites to leave me questions. I have merely said that I need questions and told them to ask me anything. We shall see what happens. While we wait for questions to come it, I shall entertain you with a random photo off of my flash drive.

Awesome, no? I think this was a screen cap from SuperPoke on Facebook.
...The internet has provided me with a mere three questions. Not much, but I shall answer them honestly.

Why are you so awesome? In your own opinion of course.
Awesome literally runs in my blood. In fact, I might not even have blood. My body pumps pure awesome. If you have the right dictionary, if you look up "Holly" it will say "see awesome," and if you look up "awesome" it will say "see Holly." Was I born this awesome, you may be asking yourself? No, but I was born very awesome. It has developed and increased as I have grown. If I was born this awesome, the world might have exploded.

Whats your name?
My name is Melvin Gerard Pancake. I was born 23 years ago in a small town in Oklahoma to Yovenna and Timothy.

What is your biggest pet-peeve?
People talking to me while I am reading FOR NO FREAKING REASON. It's like if I am reading a book and am in a really good part, suddenly someone finds the need to point out something on the TV I'm not watching, or try to strike up a random conversation. This is for the people who do this: I WAS READING FOR A REASON.

Why are baboon's butts so raw and bright red? And don't say because they sit all day; otherwise us **** students would have baboon butts as well.
I believe that baboons have strong spanking fetishes. Obsessive spanking of one another leads them to develop painful red butts. Eventually, the pain goes away as they get used to the spanking, but their butts are forever red.

...THE END! I hope you enjoyed question city. Leave more questions in the comments and next time I can do this again, only better.

"Don't sell your soul to buy peanuts for the monkeys."- Dorothy Salisbury Davis.

3 comments:

  1. Nice answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. baboons have red butts from their mating rituals. basically the bigger and redder the butt, the sexier the female is.
    p.s. i think i have the wrong dictionary.

    ReplyDelete