Friday, April 8, 2011

It comes to my mind, it gets written down

HELLO PEOPLE! MY MIND IS WORKING IN ALL CAPS RIGHT NOW. Okay, all caps moment is over. So. I'm sitting here. At home. I don't have my writing notebook, otherwise I would be working on NxD 2 right now. BUT WAIT, you don't know what NxD is. Well, basically it's a story (yaoi to be more exact) about these two guys, N*** and D****. We wrote this originally to be a one time short story just for fun. It ended up amazing. So, we suddenly had the idea the other day to write a sequel. And the sequel is already even better than the first one!!! AAAAAH, so good!

Okay, YouTube calls. BYE!

Penguin.

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed that the dates of your entires are a mystery?
    And the hiatus ends this week! Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete