Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jelly Doughnuts

So, I have some stuff going on. This stuff isn't actually stuff, but if I leave my mind to think about it, it will become some major sh*t. And so, here I am talking about some random things. Be them brilliant or not, that is up to you to decide.

I have just posted to Facebook (:P) asking my dear friends to give me any random topic. I have not told them why or any other details other than it can be anything in 1-3 words. As soon as someone answers this post, I will talk about the topic they have suggested here. For you. Because I love you.

...So, Facebook seems to be failing. I have now posted this to Twitter as well, let us hope it will bring the desired results. While we wait, please enjoy this random image I found on my flash drive.

See? It's a doughnut from Krispy Kreme. It represent my love for you, because, like my love for you, it is jelly -filled.


Facebook and Twitter have delivered! I have three topics of which to speak about now, so here we go:

Topic #1- The time I...
I assume that this was suggested so I will tell you about the time I (being me in this case) did something. Did I ever tell you about the time I was eating a jelly doughnut in Journalism class? I know, sounds boring, but this was no ordinary doughnut! This jelly doughnut had TWO holes: one on the bottom, and one in the side (where the jelly was presumably inserted). It was also covered in powdered sugar. Being me, and also being hungry, I bit into the doughnut not worrying about the extra hole or sugar. This was a regret when the vengeful jelly decided to punch me in the face and bleed all over my hand. Then the sugar began an air raid and started to shower the carpet with sugary goodness. The end.

Topic #2- Nerds vs. Geeks :)
An interesting topic to say the least. But unlike the zombies vs. unicorns debate, I find I cannot take sides on this. I consider myself (and many of my friends) to be and nerd AND a geek. Yes, I am that awesome. So let's try looking at this in another way: who would win in a fight? A Nerd or a Geek? There are many different types of nerds and geeks, each with their own talents that may be useful in a battle. For example, Video Game Nerd vs. Star Wars geek. Who would win? Assuming the video game nerd has experience with RPG shooters, I'm going with them. There is only so far you can go with a plastic light saber, Star Wars Geek. A generic nerd vs. a generic geek? If must side, nerd. I DO NOT NEED REASONS.

Topic #3- Harry Potter
Well, let's just say that this is a topic I would be happy to right about any time. There are quite a few HP milestones coming up in the scarily-close future. First, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One comes out on DVD April 15. The beginning of the end! AH! I saw this movie at midnight on opening night and it was AMAZING. I have not been able to see it since. Excitement for the DVD is rampant. Also, July is getting closer and closer and bringing with it the second part of the finally to the Harry Potter movie series. The end. No more books, no more movies. WHAT THE HELL WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANYMORE? And I don't have my LeakyCon tickets yet: I'm scared.

Topic #4- I just lost...
Great. Thanks. The game has been lost. I hope you are happy.

Topic #5- Is a topic I wrote down before I remembered that there is no topic #5. So, the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that today calls for a random urbandictionary.com definition. Here goes nothing...and yes, this time it actually is the first thing I get when hitting "random."

1. mr.krabs
    The owner of the Krusty Krab on Spongebob. He is also Jewish.
    Mr. Krabs would kill for a penny.

...I have no idea where they got the Jewish thing.

Finally, we shall end this post with a picture (because we all know you like those) and a quote.

I typed "random picture" into GoogleImages, and this was the second image. The fourth image was Chuck Norris.

"It's my world, you just live in it." -I don't remember who said this. Very sorry.

3 comments: