Saturday, November 20, 2010

YoungLos

Look at that picture of Los. Now back to here. Back at that awesome picture of him, now back to this. Sadly you are not that guy you were just looking at, but you can hear his music. Look, now your on YouTube and MySpace, his voice filling your ears. He is the guy your ears could be hearing.

Sometimes the best musicians are the ones who are yet to be discovered on a wide scale. YoungLos is one of those musicians. I found his music because he was promoting his YouTube links on Facebook. I've known him for years, so of course I was interested. I clicked the link, and was suddenly hooked. I couldn't believe that super tall kid I once new was able to make music this good, that anyone can connect to, and sounds better than 90% of the new music that comes out now. You MUST check this guy out. He is going to be the next big star, I can tell.

Keep it up, Los. You know your awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLos209 -his YouTube channel. I suggest starting with Greatness.
www.myspace.com/thelegacy209 - his MySpace page.

So show Los a little love. You know you want too. This is the music you are looking for.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, is this the Carlos we went to school with?
    OMG, I never knew about this! His lyrics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLY! plzplzplz try to get good grammar in quotes. >.< be as incorrect as you want otherwise, but don't mess with Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete