Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things to do

Just so you know, this is not a bucket list. Just a few things I want to do in the near future for fun.

Things to do:
1. Build a pillow/blanket fort in the living room again with someone I love.
2. Slow dance, regardless of my lack of dancing ability and awkward glances. (Who cares anyway?)
3. Get *someone* to read the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. (You know who you are.)
4. Harry Potter non-stop movie marathon. Lots of sugar required.
5. Try and figure out the exact time of death of Harry Potter characters. (Maybe not. This sounds sad.)
6. Disney song singing contest.
7. Sing "This Isn't Hogwarts" by Hank Green in front of a substantial number of people.
8. Learn to speak Klingon.
9. Own way to many books for my shelves to currently hold.
10. Get caught under the mistletoe with the right person. (haha, yeah right.)
11. Finish watching all the Star Wars movies. (I am a failure as a nerd.)
12. Finish any of the books I have started writing. (haha, more wishful thinking.)
13. Finish my story about Mint. (Next post, I promise.)
14. Restore peace to the galaxy.
15. Have a wizards duel (Which leads to 16. Get a wand.)

And, for right now, that is all I can think of. There are MANY more things I want to do, but these are just a few I was thinking about right now.

Please comment if you want to do any of these with me! Actually, comment no matter what. Seriously. PLEASE!

"In the sky, you and I, are floating in space. I the moon, you the sun, locked in beautiful embrace. Everybody's come together, so blindingly bright, they chase away the night." - Guilty Beauty Love by Vic Mignogna.

No comments:

Post a Comment