Sunday, November 14, 2010

Something About Llamas


Llama llama llama! I needed something to talk about today and my wonderful boyfriend has suggested llamas. They apparently can spit at 100 miles per hour.

One time I was talking to my parents and my mom misheard something I said as "llamas in police uniforms." This lead to me running to the computer to do a Google image search for "llamas in police uniforms." I DO NOT suggest doing this, because almost all of the images ARE SOOOOOO NOT LLAMAS (unless llama is code word for something i don't know)! Very... disturbing. But I found an article! It was about llamas being used in this one country as "police" for sheep! I think.... Anyway, it was hilarious to all of us. I never did find a picture of a llama in uniform, but at least this gave me a short story to tell in this post.

My only other experience with llamas comes from watching Jimmy Neutron.

"It's what you do in spandex that makes you a hero."



No comments:

Post a Comment