Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Darren Criss


Yep. Darren Criss. Did I ever mention that I LOVE HIM?! Oh my god... Maybe I just have a thing for any guy who plays Harry Potter in any form. Darren played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical and Sequel and recently landed a role as Blaine on Glee. He is now the only reason I started Glee. HE IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love how soon the whole world may have a crush on him soon. I love Darren Criss so much that I had to make a blog post just about him.

Check this video out and then you may understand my love of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8IkrxLOfY&feature=related

Ok, this sounds weird. There is something that I need to explain about this. I say that I love a lot of people, Darren Criss included. And maybe it is true. But I need you to understand that no matter how much I say I love these guys I have never actually met (and some fictional guys), I still love one guy more than any of them. And by "more" I mean 10000000000000000000000000 times more. That guy is my boyfriend, Neko. But you probably already guessed that. I just thought it was necessary to explain that I don't love any of these other guys so much that I would die for them and leave my boyfriend for them if they show up on my doorstep.

In retrospect, I don't even know why I made this post. It really had no point.

"Bad spellers UNTIE!"

2 comments:

  1. Wait, are you saying that you would or wouldn't run away with one of them if they showed up on your door step?

    ReplyDelete