Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Post to the Amazing Becca



...aka the only person who ever comments on my blog. I really appreciate it Becca! You are an awesome person (and I'm not just saying that because you comment.) Thanks for all the good times, and the good times still to come.

You were the "brother" I always wanted. You kept me updated on gossip when I wanted it the most. You gave me hope, make me laugh, and made me forget the times when you used to hate me (lol).

If you have no idea who I am talking about then you are obviously not looking at the comment section. You should be. And you should be adding your own comment.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, So honored!
    Puppies! 8D

    And do what I can (especially if it involves repeating juicy information that I have not been sworn into silence about)!

    ReplyDelete