Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pizza Bell and Taco Hut


"I'm at the Pizza Hut. No, no, I'm at the Taco Bell. I'm at that combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell!"

Ah, the days of multiple fast food places at once. Pizza Hut/Taco Bell where you can get a taco wrapped in a pizza. KFC/A&W where you can put a biscuit in some root beer. Hot Dog on a Stick? All good.

Part of me REALLY wants to try a pizza wrapped in a taco followed by a toasted marshmallow milkshake. Yes, that makes me sound really fat. It's not like I'd actually do it. It just sounds like the taste orgasm of the century.

As you can probably tell, I am a nerdfighter. So I watch a lot of vlogbrothers videos and tend to quote/reference John Green. Get used to it, because I don't plan on stopping.

If you have no idea what I am talking about in this video, try watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFORQHJpwdg
Image from the eff yeah nerdfighters tumblr: http://effyeahnerdfighters.tumblr.com/

"We need to take a cue from the 4 year olds of the world. Putting stuff on your head is fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment