Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank Merlin it's Friday

Ahh, the end of the week. Feels good doesn't it? And this has been a fine day to end the week as well. Any day that includes delicious coffee, the creation of new Twinkie addicts, and love is a good day in my opinion. Which brings forth the question of why was your day awesome?

Leave me a comment telling me why your day was awesome (there always has to be something).

And now, since I currently have a lack of things I would like to talk to you about, we shall hit the random button on urbandictionary.com and find out what is random right now.

"1. trevoric
A state of perfection beyond perfection
That journal I wrote while in London was trevoric."

As of today it is only 4 days until the release of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday."

1 comment:

  1. My day was awesome because I got to see the guy I really like . He smiled at me and sat beside me. My day was also awesome because I woke up knowing everyone I loved and cared about were still breathing . <3 I LOVE YOUR WORD OF THE DAY :D
    -livehappily.smilelots

    ReplyDelete