Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nothing.

So far I have not forgotten to write a blog entry any day since I started this blog back up... however, I am to tired to think of a topic for todays blog. There are some things I could talk about but my brain is not functioning enough at the moment to come up with anything really thoughtful or interesting.

So this is a blog post about nothing. I thank you greatly for taking the time to read it even though it is about nothing (as the title should have warned you.)

If you have the time to read a blog about nothing, entertain yourself with some good videos as well. Suggestions:
youtube.com/vlogbrothers
youtube.com/pogobat
youtube.com/meekakitty
youtube.com/5awesomegirls
youtube.com/starkidpotter

Yes. Lots of youtubers. I spend way to much time on the internet, okay!

"Chain saws are more fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment