Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Avada Kedavra!

This morning I logged into Twitter to get very excited seeing that "AVADA KEDAVRA" was trending. As a Harry Potter fan, this kind of thing makes me very happy. So I started thinking after seeing this that the killing curse is kind of like the equivalent of a gun in the muggle world. So that made me think do guns kill people, or do people kill people? I think unless your gun has been enchanted by some idiotic wizard then the gun can't kill people by itself. Someone has to fire it, hence meaning that people kill people. But could that person who fired the gun have killed the person they shot at without the gun? Maybe, if they were really determined. So I believe it is the gun AND the person.

Please note that when I titled this "Avada Kedavra" I was not killing/trying to kill you. I only thought it and I was not holding a wand. Trust me, I have no want to kill any of you.

Leave a comment on this blog post with your opinion: do guns kill people or do people kill people?

"Dream as though you'll live forever, live as though you'll die today." -James Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment