Saturday, November 6, 2010

To finding out I am not alone and Bejeweled

(FYI, this was written at almost 11 at night while semi distracted. And then I didn't edit. There may be a lot of mistakes, so I thought I should warn you.)

Turns out, people actually do read my blog! Not that I would know it seeing as none of them ever comment. But this means that I am not (entirely) talking to myself when I post on here. Although I did realize recently that Twitter is basically a way to talk to yourself without being thought of as insane. Well, I'm still going to be thought of as insane no matter what, but I don't mind. Awesome is what I am made of, and I think insanity just comes with the awesome title.

So, chances are you have a Facebook. If you don't, good for you. I really don't like the site to tell the truth, yet I have an account anyway. Most of my time on Facebook is spent looking at all these fake buttons called "Flair," but sometimes I get a little addicted to "Bejeweled Blitz." A game that I... totally suck at basically. I have been told that I don't see the 4 and 5 matches very much and have trouble noticing the bonuses. I'm not even sure why I still play it to be honest. I think it is just a way to kill time and avoid things that I should be doing. Like homework, dishes, or working on my books. Seriously, if I don't get writing soon my friend Angee is going to start torturing new chapters out of me.

I know this is random, but stick with me. Random is in the name of this blog.

I want to state here and now that I have the most awesome boyfriend ever. No joke. And I know a hundred million people could disagree with me right now about this, but it's true to me so that is all that matters.

I have been thinking about Krispy Kreme doughnuts today for no reason. Excited for them coming back soon, and planning on eating my weight in cinnamon apple jelly filled when they open again. But right by that doughnut heaven, is In-N-Out burger; another place I have been dreaming about for a while now (not literally). I haven't been there in SO LONG and I really want to try the secret menu. Totally could go for a #2, extra toast, animal style fries, and a Neapolitan shake right now.

This blog is suddenly making me sound very fat. Well I don't care! This girl likes FOOD.

YES! I have accomplished a semi-long blog that may make up for my long absence. I am sorry I have been gone so long, dear readers, but school is a pain in the arse. You have no idea.

Dedicating this post to all the people I love. You know who you are. *wink*

"Because Baby your not alone, 'cause your here with me. And nothings ever gonna keep me from loving you, and you know it's true. It don't matter what will come to be, our love is all we need to make it through." - Not Alone from A Very Potter Musical

1 comment:

  1. Krispy Kreme is coming back?! BOO-YAH!

    LOL, I cancelled my FB. I didn't really like it, either. Social networking is so 2007. **hair flip**

    ANIMAL FRIES? SECRET MENU? What?

    ReplyDelete