Friday, July 30, 2010

The Start of a New Blog!


This blog is now going to completely changed and be used (finally)! I made this blog a long time ago and used it for almost nothing. Now I plan on changing that.

Today I am announcing that this blog is being totally revamped! I'll be redesigning it, editing stuff, and actually posting. HOORAY!

I will be posting every day (or at least a few times a week) with postings about the random moments of brilliance contained in this thing we call "life." A lot of things will be short stories I am working on as well. I hope you will enjoy my new postings and comments to give me your opinion on my writing. As an aspiring writer, I enjoy constructive criticism.

Thank you to everyone who reading this! I love you guys.

"Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your @$$ tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment