Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holly Lives!

Yes, dear readers, I am alive! I know I've been gone for a long time, and I'm sorry for that. I just haven't been able to get to the internet when I need it recently and have so many things going on. I am working on writing two books right now and am going to start looking into how to sell them. Also, my school is hell. I promise that I will start making posts again soon, but right now it just isn't that easy. I will be telling you about what I am working on soon and possibly share part of my book Falling with you. I will also be finishing the Mint story, which will have beautiful pictures of the main character.



Now, just for fun, I'm going to type "sorry" into GoogleImages and attach the first one that comes up that isn't blocked on the internet I'm on. <-- Nevermind. Blogger is being a bad word and won't attach my photo. I'm crying on the inside.




I love you all! PLEASE help me out by sharing this blog with as many people as possible, encourage people to follow it, and follow me on Twitter @RejectNormal for a soon-to-be daily dose of love, fun, and anything random.


This world can only be a world of beauty is that is what you look for it in. If you don't look, you'll never be able to see. -Holly DeHonestis

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, my seven-legged friend! I would kill to have internet back at m house again! XP

    -Bika

    ReplyDelete