Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lessons

Through out our lives we learn various lessons. Starting with the simple (e.x. the golden rule) and getting more and more complex as we get older. Today I learned that you will get tired very quickly if you try dancing while walking the dog. This should have been obvious, but I learned something just the same. Just as we should try to learn something everyday, I think we should find a reason why everyday is awesome (got the idea from youtube.com/5awesomegirls).

Today is awesome because... I remembered to make a blog post.

Another important lesson that I still need to learn is that procrastination is NOT GOOD! I've had trouble with this my whole life (a long with "do not talk in class"). I consider myself to be a master procrastinator. If procrastination was a sporting advent, I would get the gold medal. Unlike spelling, in which I wouldn't even place.

When I started this summer I decided I wanted to finish all the homework I had within 2 weeks. Now here I am, summer almost over, and I still haven't finished. Procrastination FTW. (By the way, this whole time I have been using spell check to fix my mistakes every time I wrote "procrastination." This was only the second time I got it right by myself. So today is awesome because I can spell "procrastination" without spell check.)

"Ever notice that 'studying' is 'student' and 'dying' put together?"

No comments:

Post a Comment