Sunday, September 6, 2009

it came "to my mind just now, that i have only ever made one blog post! well that is not acceptable. Just FYI me and some of my friends are going as characters from Ouran High School Host club, and I am Tamaki. It just fits me so perfectly. Soooo... i might have some homework left but i'm not sure..... i think i should have thought this out better before actually making a blog post. got new jeans today, even though i hate them. my parents wouldn't let me get the kind i like, so i don't like the ones they made me get. I also got Catching Fire today!!!!! I only got it this afternoon and i'm already about 1/3 of the way through. I had to force myself to stop reading it for a little while. its just so addictive. Luckily i was able to tempt myself away with the thought of OHSHC online. I just finished the episode where Neko-san is trying to make his little sister like him. Now i think i'll try to find Mori's episode. btw, i didn't know that something/someone could actually make you melt. like really collapse and feel like you are melting. well to end this, i found a quote today that i thought would make my friends laugh.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
while i can't say that i have peed myself since i was in diapers, i still think this quote is funny, and the meaning behind it still stands. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Peeing urself? LOL!

    -Haru-chan! Over and Out! Ciao! ^3^

    ReplyDelete